01 Feb Vegetable Japanese Udon Noodles with Thai Peanut Sauce
Posted at 20:17h in Noodle Recipes
Vegetable Japanese Udon Noodles with Thai Peanut Sauce
- 6 oz. Udon Noodles
- 3 Tbsp. Vegetable oil
- 4 oz. Chicken, boneless and cut into strips
- 3 oz. Carrot, julienned
- 3 oz. Edamame
- 3 Tbsp. Thai peanut sauce
- 2 Tsp. Roasted peanuts, chopped
- 1. Udon Noodles are precooked and ready to use. Defrost noodles under running water or blanch in hot water for 1-2 minutes. Remove and drain excess water.
- 2. In a large wok or skillet, heat vegetable oil and cook chicken until finished.
- 3. Add noodles and stir in Thai peanut sauce, top with roasted peanuts, serve.