28 Mar Sweet and Sour Pork Wrap
Posted at 15:52h in Rice Recipes
Sweet and Sour Pork Wrap
- 4 oz. Vegetable Fried Rice, prepared according to package directions (stove-top, oven, steam or microwave)
- 3 oz. Tempura Fried Pork
- ¼ cup Sweet and Sour Glaze
- ¼ cup Vegetables Stir Fried
- 1 Chun Bing (Asian Tortilla)
- Lightly fry tempura pork.
- Stir Fry Vegetables and toss with tempura pork and sweet and sour sauce.
- Prepare Chun Bing.
- Top Chun Bing with Vegetable Fried Rice and finish with stir fried vegetables and tempura pork mix.