28 Mar Spicy Breakfast Fried Rice
Posted at 15:48h in Rice Recipes
Spicy Breakfast Fried Rice
- 8 oz. Chicken Fried Rice, prepared according to package directions (stove-top, oven or microwave)
- 2 Eggs, whole
- 2 Sausage links
- 1/4 Cup Bell Pepper blend, diced
- 1 Tbsp. Sriracha
- Scramble eggs to desired preparedness, prepare sausage links, and pepper blend.
- Add in sriracha to pepper blend and toss pepper blend with eggs.
- On a large plate, layer the eggs and pepper blend and add Chicken Fried Rice on top.
- Add sausage links on the side and serve.