30 Nov Singapore Curry Noodles
Posted at 16:47h in Noodle Recipes
Singapore Curry Noodles
- AMOY Lo Mein or Chow Mein Noodles (Thawed) 5 lbs
- Chicken Breast (skinless, cut into 1/4 inch strips) 1 lb
- Shrimp (small to medium) 2 1/2 lbs
- Vegetable or Peanut Oil 1 1/4 cup
- Minced Ginger 1 cup
- Minced Garlic 1/3 cup
- Bean Sprouts 2 1/2 lbs
- Green Onions cut into 1 inch sections 5 cups
- Bok Choy, chopped 10 cups
- Red Bell Peppers, julienned 5
- Eggs, lightly scrambled 8
- Soy Sauce 5
- Curry Powder 1/2 cup + 2 Tbsp
- Crushed Red Pepper flakes 1/8 cup
- (5 tsp or to your taste)
- Cook the shrimp and chicken in 1/2 cup of vegetable or peanut oil and set aside.
- Add the remaining 3/4 cup of oil, and heat until hot.
- Sauté the ginger, garlic, green onions and Red Bell Pepper about 1 minute. Add the noodles, chicken, shrimp, eggs, soy sauce, pepper flakes, bean sprouts and curry powder and toss lightly until completely mixed.
- Transfer to serving platter.