01 Feb Pad Thai with Lo Mein Noodles
Posted at 20:23h in Noodle Recipes
Pad Thai with Lo Mein Noodles
- 6 oz. Lo Mein Noodles
- 2 Tbsp. Vegetable oil
- 1 Tsp. Garlic, minced
- 2 oz. Egg
- 3 oz. Bean sprouts, washed and drained
- 2 oz. Red pepper, julienned
- 2 Tsp. Vinegar
- 1 Tsp. Fish sauce
- 2 Tsp. Sugar
- 1 Tbsp. Soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Crushed Peanuts
- 1. Lo Mein Noodles are precooked and ready to use. Defrost noodles under running water or blanch in hot water for 1-2 minutes. Remove and drain excess water.
- 2. Heat vegetable oil in a large wok or skillet and cook egg until firm. Add bean sprouts and red pepper. Add noodles and stir in soy sauce, vinegar, fish sauce, sugar.
- 3. Garnish with peanuts and serve.