01 Feb Miso Based Ramen
Posted at 20:34h in Noodle Recipes
Miso Based Ramen
- 6 oz. Ramen Noodles
- 2 Tbsp. White miso paste
- 1 cup Chicken stock
- 3 oz. Dried Seaweed
- 2 oz. Bamboo shoots
- 2 oz. Bean sprouts
- 2 oz. Egg, hard boiled and sliced
- 1. Ramen Noodles are precooked and ready to use. Defrost noodles under running water or blanch in hot water for 1-2 minutes. Remove and drain excess water.
- 2. In a small sauce pot, combine white miso paste and chicken stock. Let it come to a simmer.
- 3. Add in dried sea weed, bamboo shoots, and bean shoots.
- 4. Add noodles into broth, simmer for 2 minutes, top with hardboiled egg and serve.
Amoy Asian Frozen Foods North America http://amoyfoodservice.com/