01 Feb Miso Based Ramen
Posted at 20:34h in Noodle RecipesPrint
Miso Based Ramen
A simple and easy recipe for making Japanese style miso Ramen at home. White miso and chicken stock get simmered together with dried seaweed, bamboo shoots, bean sprouts, Ramen Noodles and topped with sliced egg.
- 6 oz. Amoy Ramen Noodles
- 2 Tbsp. White miso paste
- 1 cup Chicken stock
- 3 oz. Dried Seaweed
- 2 oz. Bamboo shoots
- 2 oz. Bean sprouts
- 2 oz. Egg, hard boiled and sliced
- Amoy Ramen Noodles are precooked and ready to use. Defrost noodles under running water or blanch in hot water for 1-2 minutes. Remove and drain excess water.
- In a small sauce pot, combine white miso paste and chicken stock. Let it come to a simmer.
- Add in dried sea weed, bamboo shoots, and bean shoots.
- Add noodles into broth, simmer for 2 minutes, top with hardboiled egg and serve.