28 Mar Hanoi Stir Fry
Posted at 15:27h in Noodle Recipes
Hanoi Stir Fry
- 16 oz. Chow Mien noodles, prepared according to package directions (thawed and ready to use, boil or microwave)
- 1 oz. Canola oil
- 4 oz. Daikon, shredded
- 4 oz. Carrot, shredded
- 2 oz. Red chili, diced
- 3 oz. Sweet chili sauce
- ¼ tsp. Fish sauce
- 12 oz. Flank steak, cooked and sliced
- 1/2 Cucumber, seeded and sliced
- 2 oz. Scallion, chopped
- 2 oz. Cilantro, chopped
- Over high heat, add the canola oil to a large sauté pan.
- When the oil gets hot add the daikon, carrot and chili. Toss quickly.
- Add the noodles, sauces, and flank steak and toss well, until the noodles are coated in the sauce.
- Plate the mixture that is in the sauté pan and garnish with the remaining ingredients. Serve immediately.
Amoy Asian Frozen Foods North America http://amoyfoodservice.com/