28 Mar Bulgogi Beef Lo Mein
Posted at 15:22h in Noodle RecipesPrint
Bulgogi Beef Lo Mein
- 16 oz. Amoy Lo Mein Noodles, prepared according to package directions (thawed and ready to use, boil or microwave)
- 2 Tbsp. Bulgogi sauce
- 1 tsp. Ginger, diced
- 1 tsp. Garlic, diced
- 1 Tbsp. Sesame oil
- ¼ cup Onion, sliced
- ¼ cup Red pepper, sliced
- ¼ cup Carrot, julienned
- 8 oz. Bulgogi Beef, cooked and sliced
- 2 Tbsp. Green onion, sliced
- 1 tsp. Sesame seeds, toasted
- Combine bulgogi sauce, ginger, and garlic and mix well.
- Add Sesame oil to heated Wok.
- Sautee onion, red pepper, carrots in the sesame oil.
- Add Amoy Lo Mein Noodles and bulgogi Beef to the vegetable mixture.
- Pour Bulgogi sauce mixture over noodles.
- Sautee until noodles are well glazed.
- Top with Bulgogi beef and garnish with green onion and sesame seeds.