28 Mar BBQ Pork with Lemon Grass Stir Fry
Posted at 15:12h in Noodle RecipesPrint
BBQ Pork with Lemon Grass Stir Fry
- 16 oz. Amoy Yakisoba Noodles, prepared according to package directions (thawed and ready to use, boil or microwave)
- 2 Tbsp. Soy sauce
- 1 tsp. Ginger, diced
- 1 tsp. Garlic, diced
- 1 tsp. Lemongrass, ground
- 1 tsp. Black pepper, ground
- 1 tsp. Honey
- 1 Tbsp. Sesame oil
- ¼ cup Onion, sliced
- ¼ cup Red pepper, sliced
- ¼ cup Carrot, julienned
- 2 Tbsp. Green onion, sliced
- 8 oz. BBQ Pork, cooked and sliced
- Combine soy sauce, ginger, garlic, lemongrass, black pepper, and honey in a mixing bowl and mix well.
- Add Sesame oil to heated Wok.
- Sautee onion, red pepper, carrots in the sesame oil.
- Add Amoy Yakisoba Noodles to the vegetables.
- Pour soy mixture over noodles.
- Sautee until noodles are well glazed.
- Garnish with sliced green onion and BBQ Pork.