01 Feb Teriyaki Asian Stir-Fry Yakisoba
Posted at 20:27h in Noodle Recipes
Teriyaki Asian Stir-Fry Yakisoba
- 6 oz. Yakisoba Noodles
- 2 Tbsp. Vegetable oil
- 4 oz. Broccoli florets
- 3 oz. Red pepper, julienned
- 2 oz. Shitake mushroom, sliced
- 3 Tbsp. Teriyaki sauce
- 1. Yakisoba Noodles are precooked and ready to use. Defrost noodles under running water or blanch in hot water for 1-2 minutes. Remove and drain excess water.
- 2. In a large wok or skillet, heat up vegetable oil, broccoli florets, red pepper, and shitake mushroom.
- 3. Stir in Teriyaki sauce and serve.
Amoy Asian Frozen Foods North America http://amoyfoodservice.com/