28 Mar Spicy Wonton Noodle Soup
Posted at 15:34h in Noodle Recipes
Spicy Wonton Noodle Soup
- 16 oz. Chow Mien noodles, prepared according to package directions (thawed and ready to use, boil or microwave)
- 6 Pork Wontons, prepared according to package directions
- 1 oz. Canola oil
- ½ cup Celery, chopped
- ½ cup Carrots, shredded
- ½ cup White onion, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. Garlic, minced
- 16 oz. Chicken stock
- 2 oz. Lime juice
- 1 oz. Siracha
- 1 oz. Soy sauce
- 2 heads Baby bok choy, chopped
- 4 oz. Peapods
- 1 oz. Scallions, slivered
- In a small stock pot bring the canola oil up to med- high heat.
- Add the celery, carrots, onions and garlic, stirring occasionally until they become translucent.
- Add all the liquid ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the broth to a simmer, and add the remaining ingredients including the bok choy, peapods, Chow Mien and Pork Wontons.
- Once the noodles and wontons have warmed through serve immediately.
Amoy Asian Frozen Foods North America http://amoyfoodservice.com/