01 Feb Spicy Laksa Soup with Yakisoba Noodles
Posted at 20:30h in Noodle Recipes
Spicy Laksa Soup with Yakisoba Noodles
- 6 oz. Yakisoba Noodles
- 1 Tbsp. Vegetable oil
- 1 Tsp. Garlic, minced
- 1 Tsp. Ginger, minced
- 1 cup Chicken Stock
- 1/3 cup Coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp. Laksa paste
- 1 Tsp. Chili paste
- 2 oz. Bean sprouts
- 2 Tsp. Scallions, slivered
- 1. Yakisoba Noodles are precooked and ready to use. Defrost noodles under running water or blanch in hot water for 1-2 minutes. Remove and drain excess water.
- 2. In a sauce pot, heat vegetable oil on low heat, add garlic and ginger and cook for about 5 minutes. Turn off heat.
- 3. Add chicken stock and coconut and bring to a simmer. Stir in laksa paste and chili paste.
- 4. Add noodles into broth, simmer for 2 minutes, serve in a bowl, top with bean sprouts and scallions.