28 Mar Spicy Ginger Miso Soup
Posted at 15:23h in Noodle Recipes
Spicy Ginger Miso Soup
- 16 oz. Lo Mein Noodles, prepared according to package directions (thawed and ready to use, boil or microwave)
- 16 oz. Miso soup broth
- ¼ cup Tofu, cubed
- ¼ cup Kale, chopped
- ¼ cup Shitake mushrooms, sliced
- ¼ cup Bean sprouts
- 2 Tbsp. Sriracha sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Green onion, sliced
- Combine all ingredients except for scallions in a sauce pot and bring to a simmer.
- Split soup into 2 serving bowls.
- Garnish with chopped green onions.