30 Nov Spicy Curry Noodle Salad
Posted at 16:54h in Noodle Recipes
Spicy Curry Noodle Salad
- AMOY Lo Mein Noodles 5 lbs
- Assorted Vegetables 5 cups
- (shredded carrots, sliced cucumbers, celery, mushrooms,...)
- Coconut Milk 2 cups
- Hot Curry Paste 1/4 cup
- Parsley or Coriander, chopped 1/4 cup
- Sugar 1/2 cup
- Creamy Garlic dressing 1/2 cup
- Salt 2 1/2 tsp
- Green Onions, chopped 5 stalk
- Blanch noodles in hot water for 12 minutes. Drain excess water and cool in cold water.
- In a salad bowl, mix curry paste, coconut milk, salt, sugar, and creamy garlic dressing. Mix in vegetables, then noodles. Add chopped parsley or coriander, chopped green onions, and toss. Refrigerate approximately 30 minutes before serving.
- If desired, top salad with grilled chicken breast.