29 Mar Shaomai Lo Mein
Posted at 17:11h in Appetizers Recipes
Shaomai Lo Mein
- AMOY Shaomai (#01031), deep fry for 1-2 minutes 20 each
- AMOY Lo Mein Noodles (#06104) 1 lb
- Broccoli florets (blanched) 1 cup
- Carrots (sliced and blanched) 1/2 cup
- Garlic cloves 2
- Onion (medium sized and diced) 1
- Bamboo Shoots 1/4 cup
- Water Chestnuts 1/4 cup
- Scallions (chopped, to garnish) 1/4 bunch
- Vegetable oil 2 Tbsp
- Teriyaki sauce (with 2 tsp. of cornstarch) 4 oz
- Thaw noodles in boiling water for 1-2 minutes. Drain and cool in cold running water.
- Stir-fry all the vegetables together.
- Add Shaomai and teriyaki sauce. Let cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Add Lo Mein noodles. Mix together and serve with chopped scallions as garnish.