28 Mar Pork Belly Fried Rice
Posted at 15:51h in Rice Recipes
Pork Belly Fried Rice
- 8 oz. Chicken Fried Rice, prepared according to package directions (stove-top, oven or microwave)
- 6 oz. Pork Belly
- 4 tips Asparagus
- ¼ cup Soy Sauce
- ¼ cup Hot & Sour Sauce
- Cook the pork belly until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Blanche asparagus until tender.
- Mix soy sauce and hot & sour together in a bowl.
- On a bed of Chicken Fried Rice and top the rice with pork belly and asparagus and finish with hot and sour soy glaze.