01 Feb Pad See Ew Stir- Fry with Ramen and Lobster Sauce
Posted at 20:32h in Noodle Recipes
Pad See Ew Stir- Fry with Ramen and Lobster Sauce
- 6 oz. Ramen Noodles
- 2 Tbsp. Peanut oil
- 4 oz. Chicken, boneless and cut into small pieces
- 3 oz. Broccoli florets
- 6 oz. Red pepper, sliced
- 1 tsp. Garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. Lobster sauce
- 2 Tsp. Scallions, slivered
- 1. Ramen Noodles are precooked and ready to use. Defrost noodles under running water or blanch in hot water for 1-2 minutes. Remove and drain excess water.
- 2. In a large skillet or wok, heat peanut oil and cook chicken until finished. Add broccoli florets and garlic and cook more.
- 3. Add noodles and stir in lobster sauce.
- 4. Garnish with scallions and serve.