30 Nov Mein Attraction Noodle Soup
Posted at 17:14h in Noodle Recipes
Mein Attraction Noodle Soup
- AMOY Udon or Lo Mein Noodles 12 pieces (68 oz)
- (Simmer for several minutes and set aside)
- Chicken Broth 2 1/2 gallons
- Soy Sauce 1 1/4 cup
- Ginger (ground or chopped) 1/4 cup
- Oyster Sauce 1/4 cup
- Snow Peas, Bok Choy or Broccoli Florets 2 1/2 lbs
- Green Onion (chopped) 3 cups
- Cilantro (chopped) 3 cups
- Carrots (sliced thin) 2 1/2 lbs
- Cooked Shrimp (optional) 2 1/2 lbs
- Amoy frozen Udon or Lo Mein Noodles: Blanch in boiling water for 5-7 minutes, then drain and cool in cold / running water.
- Simmer Snow Peas, Green Onion, Carrots, Shrimp in Asia Broth Simmer for 2 minutes until cook. Serve or ladle the broth mixture over the noodles.
- Garnish with cilantro in individual bowls.