28 Mar Mango Shrimp Noodle Bowl
Posted at 15:21h in Noodle RecipesPrint
Mango Shrimp Noodle Bowl
- 16 oz. Amoy Lo Mein Noodles, prepared according to package directions (thawed and ready to use, boil or microwave)
- ¼ cup Black garlic, puree
- 2 Tbsp. Soy sauce
- 1 tsp. Ginger, diced
- 1 tsp. Garlic, diced
- 1 tsp. Honey
- 1 Tbsp. Sesame oil
- 8 oz. Cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- ¼ cup Red onion, diced
- ¼ cup Mango, diced
- 2 Tbsp. Cilantro, chopped
- Combine black garlic puree, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, and honey in a mixing bowl and mix well.
- Add Sesame oil to heated Wok.
- Sautee shrimp, red onion, and mango.
- Add Amoy Lo Mein Noodles to the vegetable.
- Pour black garlic mixture over noodles.
- Sautee until noodles are well glazed.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro.