28 Mar Ginger Beef Fried Rice Bowl
Posted at 15:49h in Rice Recipes
Ginger Beef Fried Rice Bowl
- 8 oz. Chicken Fried Rice, prepared according to package directions (stove-top, oven or microwave)
- 1 Vegetable Spring Roll, prepared according to package directions
- 1 Gourmet Chicken Potsticker, prepared according to package directions
- ¼ cup Vegetable Stir Fry
- ½ tsp. Ginger Puree
- 2 oz. Crispy Ginger Beef
- Stir-fry your choice of vegetables with the ginger puree, and prepare crispy ginger beef.
- In a large bowl, layer the stir-fried vegetables and crispy ginger beef on top of the Chicken Fried Rice.
- Serve with Vegetable Spring Rolls & Gourmet Chicken Potstickers.
Amoy Asian Frozen Foods North America http://amoyfoodservice.com/