28 Mar Fiery Caramel Chicken Stir Fry
Posted at 15:16h in Noodle Recipes
Fiery Caramel Chicken Stir Fry
- 16 oz. Yakisoba noodles, prepared according to package directions (thawed and ready to use, boil or microwave)
- ½ cup Caramel sauce
- ¼ cup Sriracha sauce
- ¼ cup Soy sauce
- 1 tsp. Ginger, diced
- 1 tsp. Garlic, diced
- 2 Tbsp. Sesame oil
- ¼ cup Green pepper, sliced
- ¼ cup Red pepper, sliced
- ¼ cup Yellow pepper, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. Green onion, sliced
- 8 oz. Fried chicken fingers, sliced
- Combine caramel sauce, soy sauce, sriracha, ginger and garlic in a mixing bowl and mix well.
- Add Sesame oil to heated Wok.
- Sautee green peppers, red peppers, and yellow peppers in the sesame oil.
- Add Yakisoba noodles to the vegetable.
- Pour caramel mixture over noodles.
- Sautee until noodles are well glazed.
- Garnish with sliced green onion and crispy chicken.