30 Nov Cold Noodle Salad
Posted at 17:07h in Noodle Recipes
Cold Noodle Salad
- AMOY Yakisoba Noodles or Chow Mein Noodles 5 lbs
- Honey 1 1/4 cups
- Soy Sauce 1 1/4 cups
- Sesame Oil 1/2 cup
- Cilantro (coriander), chopped 1 cup
- Sesame Seeds (preferably black) 1/2 cup
- Toasted Cashews (lightly crushed) 5 cups
- Green Onions (thinly sliced) 2 1/2 cups
- Bean Sprouts 2 1/2 cups
- Carrots (thinly sliced) 2 1/2 cups
- Cucumber (peeled, thinly sliced) 2 1/2 cups
- Thaw noodles in boiling water for 12 minutes. Drain and rinse in water.
- In a salad bowl, mix together honey, soy sauce and sesame oil. Combine the noodles, vegetables and sauce. Mix well, chill and serve.