28 Mar Chinese Sesame Chicken Noodle Soup
Posted at 15:19h in Noodle Recipes
Chinese Sesame Chicken Noodle Soup
- 16 oz. Yakisoba noodles, prepared according to package directions (thawed and ready to use, boil or microwave)
- 16 oz. Chicken stock
- 1 tsp. Garlic, diced
- ¼ cup Napa cabbage, shredded
- 1 Tbsp. Sesame seeds, toasted
- 2 Tbsp. Green onion, sliced
- 8 oz. Grilled chicken, sliced
- Combine chicken stock, and garlic in a sauce pot and bring to a simmer.
- Turn off heat and add Napa cabbage.
- Add Yakisoba noodles.
- Split soup into two large serving bowls.
- Garnish with sesame seeds, sliced green onion, and sliced chicken.
Amoy Asian Frozen Foods North America http://amoyfoodservice.com/