27 Sep Stir-Fry Scallop with Broccoli
Posted at 14:11h in Stir-Fry
Stir-Fry Scallop with Broccoli
- Scallops 12 pieces (6-8 oz)
- Blanched Broccoli sprigs 12 oz
- Minced Garlic 1 tsp
- Red Bell Pepper for garnish, Julienne A few rings
- Green Onion for garnish
- Vegetable Oil 2 Tbsp
- AMOY Chinese Stir-fry Sauce 1 2/3 Tbsp
- Heat oil, lightly pan fry the scallop and sprinkle a dash of salt. Reserve on the
- Heat oil, add mince garlic until fragrant develops. Stir in scallop, broccoli and
- Amoy Chinese stir-fry sauce for 1-2 minutes, garnish with green onions and
- red pepper. Serve hot.
- For frozen scallop, blanch in boiling water with some salt for a few second before pan fry.