27 Sep Stir-Fried Lobster Tail / Tiger Shrimp
Posted at 14:08h in Stir-Fry
Stir-Fried Lobster Tail / Tiger Shrimp
- Chilled Lobster tail, cut into bite-size 4 oz
- or Tiger Shrimp 16/20 6 oz
- White Onion, Large 1/2 (4-6 oz)
- Green Bell Pepper 1/2 (2.5 oz)
- Red Bell Pepper 1/2 (3.5 oz)
- Minced Garlic 2 tsp
- Vegetable Oil 3 Tbsp
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Sesame oil 1/2 tsp
- Corn starch 1 Tbsp
- AMOY Chinese Stir fry Sauce 2 Tbsp
- Water 1/2 cup
- Rinse and wipe dry lobster tail/shrimp and mix with seasonings.
- Cut onions, green pepper, red pepper into large triangles.
- Heat 3 Tbsp oil, shallow fry in medium hot oil until half done.
- Add minced garlic, onion, green and red pepper, mix well and add sauce, cover and cook for 1 min. Ready to serve.