28 Mar Mapo Tofu Noodle Salad
Posted at 15:39h in Noodle Recipes
Mapo Tofu Noodle Salad
- 16 oz. Whole Wheat noodles, prepared according to package directions (thawed and ready to use, boil or microwave)
- 1 cup Firm tofu, diced
- ½ cup Fermented black bean sauce
- ¼ cup Sambal oelek
- 1 Tbsp. Garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. Ginger, minced
- ¼ cup Scallion, chopped
- ¼ cup Red chili pepper, chopped
- Combine all ingredients, excluding the scallions and red chilies, in a mixing bowl and toss to combine.
- Garnish with the scallions and red chilies, and serve immediately.