30 Nov Korean-Style Spicy Stir-Fry Udon with Beef
Posted at 17:11h in Noodle Recipes
Korean-Style Spicy Stir-Fry Udon with Beef
- Beef, slice thin 4 oz
- Minced Garlic 1 tsp/ 1.5 oz
- White Onion, sliced 1/4 (1.5 oz)
- Amoy frozen Udon 5 oz
- Red Bell Pepper, sliced 1/2 (3.5 oz)
- Green Onion, sliced 1 shoot
- Vegetable Oil 2 Tbsp
- Roasted Sesame Seed for garnish
Seasonings for beef
- AMOY Chinese Stir-fry Sauce 2 Tbsp
- AMOY Chinese Stir-fry Sauce 1 1/3 Tbsp
- Sirracha (Hot chill sauce) 1/4 tsp
- Hot Chili Oil 1/4 tsp
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Slice beef thin, marinate with Amoy Chinese Stir-fry sauce for 30-45 minutes.
- Heat oil, add garlic and beef, stir fry beef with 2 Tbsp Amoy Chinese stir-fry sauce and set aside.
- Blanch Amoy frozen Udon in boiling water for 5 minutes, drain and rinse in cold water.
- Heat 2 Tbsp of oil in wok, add Udon and stir fry until thoughtfully heated, add onion, red pepper and sauce. Stir-fry 1 minute. Add beef, stir in green onion.
- Serve hot and garnish with sesame.