27 Sep Gourmet Vegetable Fried Rice
Posted at 14:14h in Stir-Fry
Gourmet Vegetable Fried Rice
- Yellow Pepper, Diced 2 oz
- Carrot, Diced 1 oz
- Green Soy Bean (Edamame) 2 oz
- White Onion, Diced 1 oz
- Green Onion, Sliced 1 oz
- Cooked Rice, made day prior 8.5 oz
- Vegetable Oil 3 Tbsp
- AMOY Chinese Stir-fry Sauce 2 oz
- White Pepper to taste
- Blanch carrot and green soy bean in boiling water with a dash of salt and 1 Tbsp of oil for 45 seconds.
- Heat 1 Tbsp of oil, add white onion and fry until clear, add yellow pepper, carrot, soy bean. Mix well and reserve on the side.
- Heat 2 Tbsp of oil, stir fry rice for 1-2 minutes. Add vegetables, all remaining ingredients and Amoy Chinese Stir-fry sauce, mix well and serve hot.